— OR —
All Shower Caps will have a color trim, not the same color.
**All bonnets have a standard circumference with variance due to being handmade.
*** All bonnets (and wraps if needed) can have one adjustment within 3 months of purchase.
Size 10 fits toddlers
Size 12 are the standard size bonnet that can be purchased at any department store. (Standard Circumference: 20-21)
Size 14 are 2-3 inches longer and wider for length and growth (Standard Circumference: 20-21)
Size 16 are 2-3 inches longer and wider for length and growth. (Standard Circumference: 20-21)
****Sizes run large. When in doubt, go smaller.
You can also:
1. Take a measuring tape or ribbon (can be shoe string).
2. Wrap your head like the picture above with the measuring tape (ribbon/shoe string) .
3. Mark the two ends where the measuring tape (ribbon/shoe string) touches.
4. Place measuring tape (ribbon/shoe string) against a ruler or something that can measure between the two marks.
5. Round down the measurement to the nearest inch. (If measurement is 24.5, 24 is best for you)
The elastic does stretch out over time to give you a comfortable fit. So, when in doubt, go smaller.
***If your circumference is smaller or larger than stated please, make note in special instructions at checkout.
Like saving money? Click Here to sign up for our newsletter and receive a discount on your next order!